PhilPapers is a comprehensive index and bibliography of philosophy
maintained by the community of philosophers.
Using advanced trawling techniques and large scale crowdsourcing, we
monitor all sources of research content in philosophy, including
journals, books, open access archives, and personal pages maintained by academics.
We also host the largest open access archive in philosophy.
PhilPapers has over 100,000 registered users. Learn more about PhilPapers.
Monitor current research
- Browse new issues of over 1000 philosophy journals
- View the latest papers from online archives and authors' home pages
- Register for automatic digests of new papers in your areas or to create specialized email alerts for any search
Explore the literature
Contribute your research
- Submit your work to the directory
- Discuss philosophy in our forums
For more information, click on Link to PhilPapers