Academic Support at UD
Personal Support at UD
- The Dualist Stanford's undergrad philosophy journal. A good place to see examples of good undergrad philosophy papers.
- Prometheus JHU's undergrad philosophy journal. More good undergrad papers.
- Center for Science, Ethics, and Public Policy (SEPP) The purpose of the Center for SEPP is to integrate ethics and public
policy inquiry with scientific research, the university curricula,
private sector innovation, and government policy making. The Center
provides a unique forum for academic and public discourse. It seeks to
clarify questions of fact and value of pressing concern in scientific
research; to enhance the dialogue between academic, corporate, and
public interest stakeholders; to increase the synergies of
public-private cooperation in areas of emerging technologies where there
are significant ethical concerns; and to sustain in Delaware a unique
center of national excellence to serve the public good.
- American Philosophical Association (APA) Its central office located at the University of Delaware, the American Philosophical Association promotes the discipline and
profession of philosophy, both within the academy and in the public
arena. The APA supports the professional development of philosophers at
all levels and works to foster greater understanding and appreciation of
the value of philosophical inquiry.
Academic support at UD
- Academic Services Center A great first stop for a range of academic and personal support. If you aren't sure where to turn, try here first. "The Academic Services Center offers activities that provide undergraduate students with extensive academic assistance through individual and group tutoring, group study sessions, consultations, mentoring, academic success and study skills workshops, testing accommodations for students with learning disabilities and ADHD, and personal and social advising and referral assistance throughout the year. These programs and activities are designed to help students enhance their academic performance while pursuing their degree programs."
- Writing Center Free assistance with all aspects of writing. Their web site has guides and other resources to help your writing. You may also work with an experience writing instructor to develop good writing skills.
- IT resources What you need to know about computers, the UD network, and technology services.
Personal support at UD
This Page Last Modified On: